Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact and scratch resistant. Pleasant haptic.
Feed openings at an ergonomic angle of 40°.
The collectors are supplied with a set of ProPads (= protect-pads, highly robust, self-adhesive) in blue, yellow, green and anthracite. Thus, the user decides for himself which
identification colour the collectors should wear. The ProPads are also available as accessories in red, brown and light grey. The access flap closes slowly and silently by means
of dampers and has an odour-retardant effect.
The container can also be retrofitted with the roller set art. no. 5407000 as a mobile version. If the collectors are to be used as mobile units, the existing leveling feet are removed
and the rollers are screwed into the existing threaded bushings.
Capacity: 45, 60, 75 and 120 litre containers.
The collectors are available either with the ProSlide system (telescopic rails for waste bags with flexible band fixation) or with a galvanized steel insert (= tested self-extinguishing).
To compensate for uneven floors, the two front feet are adjustable (level adjustment).
Fields of application
For all indoor areas.
As far as the variety of variants is concerned, only the superlative applies to the Module sort system: in this market segment the world's most comprehensive range!
- four container sizes / capacity
- with ProSlide system for waste bags or steel insert
- for manual or foot control
- made of structure-coated quality sheet steel or brushed stainless steel
- with up to six marking colours
In fact, 108 variants are available here - the combination options for collection stations have not yet been taken into account!
So there should be quite something for every need.
- Tested self-extinguishing (with steel insert)
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)