Fields of application
For all interiors. Due to the two rollers mounted at the front, it is particularly suitable for use wherever waste containers need to be moved quickly - for cleaning purposes, for example.
Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact and scratch resistant. Pleasant haptic.
The upper parts of the container are placed over the outer container and fixed in place. The bags are removed after the head element has been removed upwards.
In the upper container areas stainless steel handles are attached, by means of which the containers can be moved easily. Sturdy castors in the front floor area ensure
stationary and mobile use.
Capacity: 45, 60 or 75 litres
Body colour: anthracite grey RAL 7016
Swing lid colours: signal yellow RAL 1003, Flame red RAL 3000, gentian blue RAL 5010, traffic green RAL 6024, light grey RAL 7035
- TÜV-proven production
- Tested self-extinguishing
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)