Fields of application
For all interiors. Since these collectors are basically equipped with castors, they are particularly suitable for mobile use.
The height of the individual containers allows them to be used under tables or workbenches.
Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact-resistant and scratch-resistant.
Pleasant haptic. Articles can be opened in the middle for removal of the galvanized steel inserts.
Self-closing by torsion springs Fire- and odour-resistant access flaps. Feed openings at an ergonomic angle of 40°. For colour coding of the access flaps are
supplied with a set of ProPads (= protect-pads, highly robust, self-adhesive) in blue, yellow, green and anthracite. This is how the user himself, which identification
colour the collectors should wear.
Each container is equipped with four swivel castors, two of which can be locked.
The sort system 35 is available as a single container and as a set of 3.
Capacity: 35 litres each.
- TÜV-proven production
- Tested self-extinguishing
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)