Made entirely of galvanised quality sheet and powder-coated with a high-quality structure. Surface insensitive, durable, impact and scratch resistant. Pleasant haptic. By means of torsion spring self-closing, extra large rectangular throw-in flaps, fire- and odour-retarding. Container with receptacle for waste bags (removable steel frame with flexible band fixation) or with galvanized steel insert (= certified self-extinguishing).
Feed openings at an ergonomic angle of 40°. The collectors are supplied with a set of ProPads (= protect-pads, highly robust, self-adhesive) in the colours blue, yellow and anthracite for colour coding of the access flaps. Thus, the user decides for himself which identification colour the collectors should wear. The ProPads are also available as accessories in pale green, coral red, clay brown, and light grey.
Capacity: 70 litres each.
Fields of application
For all indoor areas.
During the development of this system, the focus was on combining the well-known advantages and standards of containers of different series in a single series.
The parameters were set to
- Extra large slot
- Lockable door
- The most demanded and therefore optimal capacity
- Implementation of the ProPad marking system
- Rounded head element (= no storage surface)
- Level control to compensate for unevenness of the floor
are taken into account in this version.
- TÜV-proven production
- Non-combustible (fire protection class A DIN 4102, EN 13501-1)
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
- Made in Germany
Eco Statement Production
Main material: Steel. Unlike other construction materials, steel can be recycled almost infinitely without loss of quality.
At the end of a long product life, steel items are not disposed of but sold for recycling.
Surface coating: Resin-based colour powder (polyester/ epoxy). Highly resistant, but without solvents, lead, cadmium and chromium.
Coating plant: Investment in environmentally relevant plant elements
- Washing plant with water reuse (= radical reduction of fresh water consumption)
- State-of-the-art, energy-saving drying technology (drying of adhesive water = energy consumption reduced by 30%)
- Coating booths with powder recovery (no overspray loss, 100 % efficiency)